What to Put Under Dog Crate to Protect Carpet?
I really wanted a high-quality dog crate for my Labrador retriever, but as soon as I bought it and put my dog in it, I had a few doubts about the product. You see, the crates themselves were very heavy and when you add a dog to that weight, the carpet was already breaking down because of the amount of pressure on it.
One of the best things I ever bought to save my carpet from further smudging is a steamer. And, it’s ventless so all the smells I no longer need to worry about. You have two options first one is to use a Rocket & Rex Dog Pee Pad second Two, the Midwest Homes for Pets Replacement Pan for Midwest Dog Crate.
In this article, I am going to tell you What to Put Under Dog Crate to Protect carpets.
Let’s get in it.
What to Put Under Dog Crate to Protect Carpet
As I mentioned earlier, place a cake pan in order to protect your home from damage and dog urine. I also recommend you use a dog pad to catch your dog’s urine, as well as their poop, so it doesn’t spill on your carpet.
The Midwest Homes for Pets Replacement Pan for Midwest Dog Crate from Midwest Homes for Pets is specifically designed to work with this brand of dog crates. I bought this specific model so it would fit my dog’s crate perfectly.
If you don’t yet have a crate, I suggest going for this one from Midwest Home For Pets.
Why Do I Recommend Midwest Homes for Pets Replacement Pan for Midwest Dog Crate?
I recommend the Midwest Homes for Pets Replacement Pan for Midwest Dog Crate because it does a good job of protecting your carpet.
As a multipurpose dog crate pan, you can use it practically anywhere- from your entryway, closet, mudroom, garage, kitchen, inside your car, in the garden, and other areas. This crate pan is resistant to wear and tear so it will last for years to come.
- Cats prefer the feel and sound of ceramic over plastic.
- It has raised edges which will keep the carpet and floor safe from any spills.
- Below is a list of all the ways that I love about the Midwest Homes for Pets Replacement Pan for Midwest Dog Crate;
- It helps keep water spills from ruining your carpet and prevents accidents from getting transferred to other areas that could create a big mess, so it’s worth having with you.
- It prevents stains from reaching the carpet and offers a quick way to clean your floor.
- It’s easy to clean, with its telescoping design and ability to keep the release valve closed when not in use.
- This pan is compatible with all single and double-door metal dog crates from Midwest.
- For a cleaner, safer floor, your upper can lick up spills.
Benefits of Rocket & Rex Dog Pee Pad
This pad protects your carpet and floors from scratches The absorbent dutch bam is always ready for whatever messes might occur in your home! It will soak up wet and dry anything, including slops, urine, food, as well as accidents.
If your furry friend drinks too much liquid, this automatic bowl will automatically clean the liquid off their chin, keeping them comfortable.
- The plastic protects the hardwood floor by preventing mold and other discoloration.
- You can also use this Dog pad to protect your car seat from messes while riding with your dog.
- For pet owners, this also doubles as a super comfortable bed that your dog can lay in while they are being boarded at an animal hospital or vet.
- A mat for dogs and their owners alike.
- Rocket & Rex Ultimate Dog Pee Pad is easy to install and clean.
- Striking gold with your dog’s disposable pad.
- There are various designs available so you can pick the one that will match your decor.
- A mat for your dog that’s also great for you
- Rocket & Rex has a waterproof pad.
- This lightweight yet highly durable mat is perfect for your dog.
- One size fits all.
- The material is made of tough polyester, so your dog won’t be able to rip it.
Ensure your carpet doesn’t become even more wrecked by putting a crate dog pad and a crate pan on the floor. These are just two things that will help to prevent damage from happening to your carpet. Protect your carpet by using just a crate dog pad or a dog crate pan choice is yours and it is not bad.
2 thoughts on “What to Put Under Dog Crate to Protect Carpet | Quick Guide”